Are You Your Husband’s Prayer Warrior?
Becoming Your Husbands’ Prayer Warrior..
I had begun a habit of being my husband’s prayer warrior because my husband shares with me his struggles, temptations and hardships. What helps me do this is find scriptures and promises of God that I can pray over my husband.
Our men need us to stand along side them:
In today’s world, there are millions of temptations, hardships and unfortunate events. Becoming your husband’s prayer warrior will keep your man safe everyday from sin as well as bad things and bad people.
This is essential in a strong marriage or relationship.
I mean who else loves your husband more than you? And who else worries about him more than you do?
So gear up sister and join millions of other women who chose to become their husband’s prayer warriors.
Our Calling as women to be a Prayer Warrior.
I honestly believe that the Lord had called all women to be prayer warriors. We are made for helping our husbands lead our families and their ministries; we are made to raise children (which is extremely hard and is a huge responsibility). We are called to minister to other women and encourage others in their faith. But more often we tend to be more “worriers” instead of “warriors”.
Our calling is impossible with out the power of prayer. Thus, I believe we are all called to gear up as prayer warriors and by doing so, stand up to the enemy in protection of our families!
Praying the Promises & Words of God over our men:
There are so many promises of God to us. He means for us to have an abundant life and we can do that by leaning on His promises.
Did you know that the Lord NEVER intended or meant for you to “worry”? He says “Cast all your anxieties onto Him because He cares for you! (1st Peter 5:7).
You were never meant to go through life alone, carrying burdens on your own and worrying about anything. You are to lean on Christ, cast all your anxieties, anxious thoughts, worries and fears onto Him.
Thus, I find that promises of God in His word are exactly the weapon I can use. So I pray those promises over my husband!
The Promise in Jeremiah 29:11
I was reading God’s word this morning and came across one of my favorite promises in Jeremiah 29:11, where our Lord says that HE knows the plans he has for us, to prosper us and not harm us, to give us hope and a future…
I thought, this would be a great verse to pray over my husband.
Here are some great promises and scriptures of God to pray over our men as we agree to become our husband’s prayer warrior:
- Father, give my husband an understanding heart to know Your great love for him and the great plans You have for him and our family. Those plans even if they seem wrong, are to prosper us and not to harm, to give us hope and a future. (Jeremiah 29:11)
- Father, transform my husband to have a mind like Christ, (Romans 12:2). Please continue to saturate his mind with Your wisdom.
- Lord please help my husband to take every thought captive in obedience to Your Word, and in so doing protect him from pride and all temptation. (1 Corinthians 2:16, 2 Corinthians 10:5)
- Father help my husband to trust you and not lean on his own understanding and help him acknowledge You in all his ways, so he knows what to do when troubles come. (Proverbs 3:5-6)
- Help him do Your holy will so that Your favor rests on him. Bless and establish the work of his hands and his heart. (Psalm 90:17)
- Help us, as a family, to live together in perfect unity by which you created a marriage to be, by loving, honoring and respecting one another and serving each other for Your glory, honor and praise. (1 Thessalonians 5:13)
Commit to being your husband’s prayer warrior and experience the blessings of God.
I have experienced so many blessings and so many of my toughest prayers were answered because I committed to praying over my love. I encourage each of you to do so because you will be blessed: God is faithful and He will come through.
Please share some answered prayers below so that everyone who reads can be encouraged.