MENU CLOSE

Revive Shampoo for Thinning Hair

Struggling with thinning hair?

shampoo for thinning hairHave you been looking for a remedy that can help decrease hair thinning? I know that almost all of us struggle with hair thinning. Ever get that frightening feeling when you see how much hair is left on the floor after your shower? Are you shocked seeing your brush when combing your hair?

What causes hair thinning and hair loss?

Some common reasons why we lose hair are illnesses, emotional trauma, and hormonal changes like those in pregnancy, or puberty, and menopause; these all may cause hair loss.

Another very common reason is protein deprivation; when you put yourself on a strict diet, you can end up not getting  all the necessary nutrients thus causing hair thinning and hair loss. Several health conditions, including thyroid disease and iron deficiency anemia, can cause hair loss.

Thinning HairMaybe you’re not experiencing hair thinning but you’re noticing that your hair isn’t growing at all? What are the causes of that?

My simple explanation: Think of a flower. Why does a flower grow vs. what makes it not grow? Whatever is underground is what is causing the flower to grow. If the soil and water supply is not efficient enough to supply the flower of it’s nutrients, it won’t grow. So is with the skull and hair. It is important to nurture and take care of the skull for good hair growth because that is where each hair follicle is rooted.

So what do you do when you have thinning hair?

Our hair goes through growth cycles which is normal; but when we experience hair loss during the times when we are stressing, are ill, or are on certain medications or diets or any other reason that may be contributing to hair thinning, what helps is using good, natural, safe and toxins free hair products. This is why it is important to use a shampoo for thinning hair, by that I mean a shampoo that targets exactly that-hair thinning!

Thus, let me introduce you to a perfect shampoo for thinning hair.

Revive Shampoo for thinning hairMonat has an amazing shampoo for thinning hair that has helped me reduce hair thinning and hair loss. Ever since I’ve been using this Revive Shampoo, I have less and less loose hairs on my shower floor.

You see, this shampoo is engineered to penetrate the scalp down to the roots of the hair; It is built to increase hair density and strength. It helps support the scalp health while boosting natural hair growth.

It’s made up of natural and safe ingredients such as Capixyl, which helps reduces scalp inflammation, strengthens and thickens hair while stimulating natural growth. Procataline, which helps maintain a healthy levels of antioxidants in hair follicles. This helps fight premature thinning while protecting color and shine. Crodasorb-which is a UV absorber that helps protect hair from sun damage. And my favorite: Rejuveniqe,  MONAT’s own proprietary blend of unique oils containing essential powerfully active botanical ingredients. This oil is so amazing, I wrote a separate post emphasizing how great it is; you can read about it here.

Reducing hair thinning=increasing body and volume!

This Revive shampoo is a also a gentle volumizing cleanser that delivers body to fine and limp hair. I recently sent a sample to my friend and within the first and second wash, she said she was “impressed how much volume it gave me with just the first wash!” It is safe to use on colored and/or chemically treated hair and extensions. This is the only shampoo I used when I was wore my very expensive Bellame Hair Extensions.

 

Directions on how to use this Revive shampoo for thinning hair.
  • Apply a generous amount to wet really wet hair to get a better lather.
  • Gently massage into a rich lather from scalp to ends
  • Leave in hair for at least 5 minutes to let it really penetrate the scalp.
  • Rinse thoroughly and repeat if needed. I usually do a repeat wash once a week. ( I consider this shampoo as “hair therapy” so I use it twice in one wash to really reap the benefits).
  • Follow with MONAT Revitalize Conditioner. For best results, use in conjunction with other MONAT products.

**TIP; because all of Monat hair products are only 40% water and very concentrated with the rest 60% consisting of natural ingredients, it does not lather easily. It’s very concentrated; you do not need to use a lot to get a lather! Less is more here! What I do is mix some of the shampoo with a little bit of water, or make sure your hair is really wet. Another way to get a great lather is mix shampoo with water in a spray bottle.

Get your shampoo for thinning hair today! You can shop for the Revive shampoo here.

Share your thoughts